This is archived documentation for InfluxData product versions that are no longer maintained. For newer documentation, see the latest InfluxData documentation.
Chronograf is InfluxData’s open source web application. Use Chronograf with the other components of the TICK stack to visualize your monitoring data and easily create alerting and automation rules.
- View all hosts and their statuses in your infrastructure
- View the configured applications on each host
- Monitor your applications with Chronograf’s pre-created dashboards
Chronograf offers a UI for Kapacitor, InfluxData’s data processing framework for creating alerts, running ETL jobs, and detecting anomalies in your data.
- Generate threshold, relative, and deadman alerts on your data
- Easily enable and disable existing alert rules
- View all active alerts on an alert dashboard
- Send alerts to the supported event handlers, including Slack, PagerDuty, HipChat, and more
- Monitor your application data with Chronograf’s pre-created dashboards
- Create your own customized dashboards complete with various graph types and template variables
- Investigate your data with Chronograf’s data explorer and query templates
- Create and delete databases and retention policies
- View currently-running queries and stop inefficient queries from overloading your system
- Create, delete, and assign permissions to users (Chronograf supports InfluxDB OSS and InfluxEnterprise user management)
Multi-organization and multi-user support
- Create organizations and assign users to those organizations
- Restrict access to administrative functions
- Allow users to setup and maintain unique dashboards for their organizations