This is archived documentation for InfluxData product versions that are no longer maintained. For newer documentation, see the latest InfluxData documentation.
The Web Console provides a user interface for interacting with your InfluxEnterprise Cluster. Use the Web Console to:
- View overall cluster health
- View and, if necessary, kill active queries
- Create new databases
- Create new retention policies
- Delete unwanted shards
- Explore data and create graphs with the Data Explorer
The Web Console version 0.7.0+ allows users to easily rebalance data across all
data nodes in the InfluxEnterprise Cluster.
Rebalance button is available on the
Performing a rebalance is useful if you’ve recently adjusted a retention policy’s replication factor or if you’ve added a data node to a cluster. Rebalancing a cluster:
- Allocates existing shards such that each data node has roughly the same number of shards.
- Ensures that all existing data adhere to the relevant replication factor.
Note that performing a rebalance can result in temporarily inconsistent data across data nodes. That inconsistency is not permanent and the cluster will resolve it over time.
Features Under Development
- Additional support for raw InfluxQL queries
- A UI for setting up monitoring and alerting rules within Kapacitor