This is archived documentation for InfluxData product versions that are no longer maintained. For newer documentation, see the latest InfluxData documentation.
Kapacitor is an open source data processing framework that makes it easy to create alerts, run ETL jobs and detect anomalies. Kapacitor is the final piece of the TICK stack.
Here are some of the features that Kapacitor currently supports that make it a great choice for data processing.
- Process both streaming data and batch data.
- Query data from InfluxDB on a schedule, and receive data via the line protocol and any other method InfluxDB supports.
- Perform any transformation currently possible in InfluxQL.
- Store transformed data back in InfluxDB.
- Add custom user defined functions to detect anomalies.
- Integrate with HipChat, OpsGenie, Alerta, Sensu, PagerDuty, Slack, and more.